Monday, December 26, 2005

"Dr" Jessie Chung Ready to Confess???

This was posted on Pierce's blog (pssst ... Pierce, stop refering to Jessie as a "Dr"):

Anyway, when I got home, I got a SMS from Dr. Jessie on whether I’ve got her Email last week which I have not. I checked through the mail log and there were none. I’ve called her later and we talked about the issue on her credentials. She has yet to take my advise on going IT in 21 Century but she has said to look into this plus some plans for her future (people will start wonder). I have promised her not to review the future plan. Anyway, she would like to extend her thanks to TOM on bring up the issues on her credentials. This incident has caused her to realised something and encouraged her to do what she needs to do and what she has planned to achieve. Anyway, good luck Jessie on your future plan and do enjoy your honeymoon to come. (OOPS!!! Did I just mentioned Honey under the moon???")

Let's hope this she will not come up with another publicity stunt. Someone had suggested that she will come up with a tear-jerk of a story. It does not matter to me either way ... I am only interested with her come-clean story, and for her to stop using the titles "Dr" and "Prof", and apologize for it. Not just to quietly remove the dubious titles but to stop, apologize and to never to misrepresent herself again.

Somehow, I sense that she is just doing this to stop my attention and heat on her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Q-Buster said...

Based on some confidential information, which I have agreed not to reveal, "Prof. Dr." Jessie Chung will NOT be in a position to confess and apologize and in fact will soldier on with her convictions that her credentials are all intact and valid, and can stand scrutiny I presume.

I have asked her many times and in many ways for her to provide the addresses of the unuversities she either claims to have graduated from or is affliated with as a professor. It has been almost 2 months now. All that I have seen is the continuance to sweep the problems under the carpet, first with an attack on me and my facts and most recently to just pull the fraudulent webpages.

A confession and an apology is the gentlemanly and professionally thing to do.

Sat Dec 31, 02:20:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home